Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? Vote_lcapShould Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? Voting_barShould Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? Vote_lcapShould Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? Voting_barShould Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture?

Go down 
2 posters

Yes
Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? Vote_lcap22%Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
No
Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? Vote_lcap78%Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? Vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Byakuya Kuchiki
Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? Empty
PostSubject: Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture?   Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:24 am

Personally, I think yes. I haven't read much or what's happening with the new arc, but what I have I've been kind of bored with. It seems like they're dragging the manga on and on. I love Bleach, but the thing with Aizen was kind of the point of the manga, the conflict. Without it it seems kind of weak.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-integrity.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture?   Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:28 am

Personally, I don't have any opinion on how Bleach should have ended. I think it would have been a good ending, but in the same time, I am curious about the events of the aftermath... So I am kinda torn between two options. But I want to see characters like Kirio Hikifune and the Soul King, so my answer is no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture?   Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:26 pm

I personally like this arc at the current moment, it's more interesting then the whole capture Aizen crap. It should be very interesting to see where this go and how it ties in with the final arc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture?   Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:54 pm

I supose I'll have to go Switzerland with my answer here. I do think it should have ended at the Capture of Aizen since we now lost the main Antagonist. After that, say a new 'Bleach' could come out with a different Protagonist since Ichigo lost his powers. The fact they are trying to return his powers is dragging it out, yeah? That's usually how people lose fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture?   Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Yea the current arc may have some interesting things in it though so far it just seems like they are trying to drag it out and make a few extra bucks. Like Alec said the main antagonist is gone now, and i would hope that their new arcs are better than any other for allot of comics/shows/manga get ruined by dragging their story out.

Though still i would like to see the Royal Guard, Soul King, and especially Urahara's Bankai, and maybe even Yoruichi's shikai.

So yea it does feel like it should of ended but there are just to many plot holes and unanswered questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture?   Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:29 pm

WELL! They should of left ichigo dead what i want to see is his sister get some hollow fighting action.

CHA! GO GIRL BAD ASSES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture?   Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:12 pm

Obviously, I'll post too.

My choice is 'no'. Although I would prefer Ichigo dead and someone else, a bit less overrated being the new hero (perhaps Karin or even Isshin would do), Ichigo is needed for the new arc, which I dislike either. However, I will admit that there are way too many mysteries I would simply LOVE to see solved, with mere examples being:
  • 1. Data on Aizen's Bankai,
  • 2. Shunsui and Ukitake Bankai in action,
  • 3. The Spirit King, which is simply in other words - God,
  • 4. More Urahara products and why is he still serving Soul Society although being exiled,
  • 5. EVERY Kido known,
  • 6. Orihime's Fullbring progression - she hasn't made a single advancement since the beginning of her powers' discovery,
  • Lastly 7: Isshin's past.

I think that's enough and some of you can answer my questions and even call me a noob/addicted for being hungry for information or not paying attention to details, but this is personally what I'd want to see.

They can't end the series with Aizen Arc, there's just too much left to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture?   Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:37 am

Nah, why not drag it on. It's not ever going to be some unbelievable masterpiece, it had already jumped the shark by then, why not just keep it going and going burning into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture?   Should Bleach Have Ended With Aizen's Capture? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1