Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
A new pairing...(Valentina) Vote_lcapA new pairing...(Valentina) Voting_barA new pairing...(Valentina) Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
A new pairing...(Valentina) Vote_lcapA new pairing...(Valentina) Voting_barA new pairing...(Valentina) Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

A new pairing...(Valentina)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A new pairing...(Valentina) Empty
PostSubject: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Adachi was making his daily rounds. He just finished a stack of battle reports, and was currently on his way to the 4th division barracks to get some healers. He had just finished training some of his newer recruits, and needless to say they got beat. He smiled at the thought of instilling fear into the hearts of shinigami, yet he was just too happy of a guy to do that. As he continued his walk, he saw a shinigami he had never seen before. She was a girl with beauty to no bounds. Wow...where did she come from?
Back to top Go down
Valentina Heartly

Valentina Heartly

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Valentina stands around looking into a book. It was one of her favorite books. Her long brown hair flows in the calm breeze. Her hair Finally blows into her face and she is forced to stop reading so that she can fix it. As she strokes back her hair she notices a man looking at her. A small blush touches her soft cheeks. She gently waves and then bows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:34 pm

He he made a nervous laugh when she waved to him. He didn't know what it was, but there was something mesmerizing about her. Being the logic-obsessed person, he approached this situation like he would any battle. He thought of different ways to strike a conversation. Hmmmmm, don't wanna go with a corny pick-line...maybe I should compliment on the weather...I got it! he thought. He made his move, but he didn't realize his footing, and his foot got caught in his own robe, resulting in him falling flat on his face in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Heartly

Valentina Heartly

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Valentina giggles slightly and she then runs over to the man And kneels down next to him trying to help him. "Sir are you okay?" Valentina asks as her sweet voice fills the air. She giggles one again remembering the fall. "That was a crazy fall."Valentina says while she sets her book on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:43 pm

He looked up and spit out a mouthful dirt. "Heh heh... I'm fine." He slowly got up and dusted himself off. "I was coming over to just make my acquaintance. My name is Adachi Narinor, Captain of the 11th division." He said with a shaky confidence. He looked into her eyes and saw a calm intensity inside of her, an intensity he hadn't seen in a girl ever before.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Heartly

Valentina Heartly

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Valentina stands up and bows. "Its very nice to meet you Captin Narinor." Valentina says as she looks back into his eyes. "My name is Valentina Heartly. Im the 4th seat to the 6th squad." Valentina says with a smile as she bends down to pick up her book. "What brings you out here today?" Valentina asks as she brushes off her book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:51 pm

He smiled and said, "Well, I had just finished some paperwork, and had some other things to do but..." he rubbed his neck while searching for the right words to say. "When I saw you, I thought I should introduce myself." He gulped slightly, because that was such an awkward reason for coming up to her.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Heartly

Valentina Heartly

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:00 am

Valentina Smiles and blushes a bit. " Well thankyou for the introduction. I always enjoy meeting new people." Valentina pushes some hair out of her face. "Its a very nice day today isnt it?" Valentina asks with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:02 am

He too started to blush. "Why, yes it is." He didn't remember such a time in the Soul Society when there had been more peaceful days. You couldn't even tell that there was a war going on only a few months ago. "So, would you like to walk with me?" he asked her politely.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Heartly

Valentina Heartly

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:41 am

Valentina looks to Captin Adachi. "I would love to walk with you. Your company would make me extremely happy." Valentina says as she sticks her book it the side of her white uniform tie. She then pushes some hair out of her face and then walks next to Captin Adachi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:42 am

He continued walking with Valentina at his side. It had been a while since he talked to a girl of her caliber, so he was kinda out of his element. He decided he needed to strike up a conversation. "So, what book are you reading?"
Back to top Go down
Valentina Heartly

Valentina Heartly

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:57 am

Valentina looks at Adachi. "Im reading a book called a lust for love. Its a love story full of love and sex." Valentina says with a giggle. She gets a little closer to Adachi A soft smile playing across her red lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:52 am

He got a little bit more red in the face when he heard the title of her book. He didn't think that was the response he was going to get. He tried to shake the blush away as he continued the conversation. "Well that sounds... interesting." He said as he felt her get closer. "To be honest, it doesn't sound like a book a girl would be reading"
Back to top Go down
Valentina Heartly

Valentina Heartly

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:57 am

Valentina Giggles slightly. "I know but i guess i just like the hot passion." Valentina says while she puts Emphasis on the hot passion. While she says this she moves closer to Adachi toching him lightly with her arm. A slight blush crosses her face as she does this. Shes useually not like this with people but there was just something about Adachi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:13 pm

He thought this girl was really interesting. When he felt her touch him for the first time, he nearly fainted. He thought it was time to make his move too. He slightly moved his hand to barely touch her's, to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Valentina Heartly

Valentina Heartly

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Valentina gave Adachi a smile and she took his hand in hers. Their fingers intertwined making a small shiver run up Valentinas spine from the touch Adachi gave her. "You know captin Narinori your very handsome." Valentina says with a sweet smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:23 pm

He was surprised she grasped his hand, but it was a pleasant surprise. "Well you're quite the beauty yourself." He said with a smile. "So how long have you been a shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
Valentina Heartly

Valentina Heartly

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Valentina blushes slightly. "Thank you captin. I havent been a shinigami very long. Im kind of getting use to it still. Your the first friend iv made so far. Its useually so easy for me to make friends but not here for some reason." Valentina says with a short sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:36 pm

He smiled back at her. It was nice to know he was the first person to reach out to her. As they continued walking they continued talking and getting to know each other better. Once they reached the 4th division barracks, however, Adachi had to stop to go in and talk to their captain. "Well, this is my stop..." he said with a slight tone of sadness. "We should definitely meet up later though."
Back to top Go down
Valentina Heartly

Valentina Heartly

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Valentina smiled and then kissed Adachi on the cheek. "Yes we should captin. If your ever looking for me just look some place quiet or near water im always there." Valentina said as she starts walking. "Well have a nice day Captin."

(leaves topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new pairing...(Valentina)   A new pairing...(Valentina) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new pairing...(Valentina)
Page 1 of 1