Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Kido Corps Sign Up Vote_lcapKido Corps Sign Up Voting_barKido Corps Sign Up Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Kido Corps Sign Up Vote_lcapKido Corps Sign Up Voting_barKido Corps Sign Up Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Kido Corps Sign Up EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Kido Corps Sign Up EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Kido Corps Sign Up EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Kido Corps Sign Up EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Kido Corps Sign Up EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Kido Corps Sign Up EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Kido Corps Sign Up EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Kido Corps Sign Up EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Kido Corps Sign Up EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Kido Corps Sign Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kojiro Soyoki

Kido Corps Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Kido Corps Sign Up   Kido Corps Sign Up EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:17 pm

The Kidō Corps (鬼道衆, Kidōshū)

is a separate branch of Soul Society's military that excels in the art of Kidō.

The Kidō Corps takes students from the Shinō Academy that excel in Kidō and trains them to further their abilities in said area. Its operations are executed in absolute secrecy. During an incident one hundred years ago Jūshirō Ukitake noted how rare it was to see anyone from the Kidō Corps, especially the captain. In keeping with their secretive nature, the Kidō Corp standard uniform includes face-coverings.

Rankings:
The full rank structure of the Kidō Corps is unknown. But it is known that the chief of the Kidō Corps is referred to as the Kidō Corps Commander (鬼道衆 総帥, Kidōshū Sōshi) and Grand Kidō Chief (大鬼道長, Dai Kidōchō) and his second is known as the Vice Kidō Chief (副鬼道長, Fuku Kidōchō). The current title holder of both these ranks are unknown.

Jobs:
The Kidō Corps is responsible for opening the Senkaimon between the human world and Soul Society. They are also responsible for releasing the Sōkyoku seal during executions.
Info taken from http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kido_Corps

Hmm I was not sure who the if any, the Kido Corps Leader/Commander was or if one has been made so I thought I (being as I got approved for 2nd in command) should make this. As for rankings...I was thinking of making a few groups maybe 5? each with a leader and 3subs Would love some feed back along with if you wish to join.

Rankings:
Kidō Corps Commander:
Vice Kidō Chief: Kojiro Soyoki

Section 1:
Leader:
Right Wing:
Left Wing:

Section 2:
Leader:
Right Wing:
Left Wing:

Section 3:
Leader:
Right Wing:
Left Wing:

Section 4:
Leader:
Right Wing:
Left Wing:

Section 5:
Leader:
Right Wing:
Left Wing:

Last edited by Kojiro Soyoki on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiko Rose Yu

Shiko Rose Yu

Kido Corps Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Corps Sign Up   Kido Corps Sign Up EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:41 pm

I would like to join?
Back to top Go down
Kojiro Soyoki

Kido Corps Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Corps Sign Up   Kido Corps Sign Up EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:50 pm

For which rank?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kido Corps Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Corps Sign Up   Kido Corps Sign Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Kido Corps Sign Up
Page 1 of 1