Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Sneaking In (open) Vote_lcapSneaking In (open) Voting_barSneaking In (open) Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Sneaking In (open) Vote_lcapSneaking In (open) Voting_barSneaking In (open) Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Sneaking In (open) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Sneaking In (open) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Sneaking In (open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Sneaking In (open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Sneaking In (open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Sneaking In (open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Sneaking In (open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Sneaking In (open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Sneaking In (open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Sneaking In (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miata

Miata

Sneaking In (open) Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking In (open)   Sneaking In (open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:22 pm

A cloaked figure ran towards the border wall of the Seireitei. It was late in the dead of night as the figure took advantage of the shadows to hide her approach. The moon was covered by the clouds for now giving her even more cover. She would pause as as reached the wall sighing. Leaping up she landed on the wall balancing as she looked down. Adjusting the cloth she had tied over her face she leapt down landing inside Seireitei. there was no turning back now that she was here. Quickly she would make her way through the empty streets looking for the 4th Disivon's Barracks s One of the people in her District had become rather ill. One of the older men had said that Seireitei had medicine and healers so without a word she had taken off to find help.

She would pause as she turned a corner pressing herself against one of the buildings. She had the bravery to come here sure but she had someone lacked the foresight to bring with her a map. As such she had no idea where she was, after alls he was not familiar with Seireitei at all. She put a hand to her head cursing her own idiocy internally but she decided to keep moving. She ran and rounded another corner arriving at a barracks, was this it? She walked towards it as she studied the symbol over the entrance way her eyes narrowing as she did so. No this was the symbol for 8..or so she thought. She shook her head before preparing to move on.
Back to top Go down

Sneaking In (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking In (open)   Sneaking In (open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Kaien was out walking around his barrack's, to go to the best spot to see the sky and the moon and cloud's. As he was walking he heard other footstep's as though they were running. Kaien wanderd who that could be and seeing as though the foot steps were coming from around the corner. Thats the direction he headed. Kaien hated when people would makenoise hile other's are trying to get rest for the next day of training and missions. He wasent going to be mean to the person who ever he or she was but he was going to have a few words for him or her.

As he turned the cornere he saw a small girl run into him, just by looking at her he could tell that she was no shinigami of his barracks.

"Excuse me why are you here"

Kaien said bodly.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Sneaking In (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking In (open)   Sneaking In (open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:39 pm

"!!!!!" She froze as a man came of the barrack and approached her her eyes going wide. He was a shinigami and what she sensed a strong one. She was shaking under her cloak fear filling every part of her as her body screamed for her to run. She did not run though as she knew that it would not do any good. If he was anything like her master in terms of speed she would never get away. Still she could not just stand there and do nothing he would get suspicious. It was time for her to take a gamble here and pray that it worked. If it did not she would ahve to fight a losing battle.

"I..I'm sorry I got lost..I was looking for the 4th Squad Barracks..I have a sick..friend" she wanted to slap herself the second she said those words. True there was no lie in her voice but it sounded very well...forced. That was not her fault though it was how she talked. "Ummm...you couldn't show me the way could you?" She would look back to him trying to smile a bit but she was too sacred to do so properly. This is not going to work...
Back to top Go down

Sneaking In (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking In (open)   Sneaking In (open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:05 pm

As Kaien looked at the girl he could tell by her Spiritual pressure that it was out of control and it didnt have no type of Academy training. Kaien thought that she was just lying about the friend in the fourth squad because of how she spoke to him, she spoke as if she was scared or something. If she was telling the truth there would be no reason for a person to get scared.

"Why are you honsley in the Soul Society I can tell from you Spritual Pressure that you had no training from the Acadmey"

Kaien said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Sneaking In (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking In (open)   Sneaking In (open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:12 pm

"I..." She would swallow hard as she took a step back. He had not bought it and what was worse he knew that she was not a shinigami herself. In short there was now no hope of being able to get to thre 4th Barracks now without taking care of this man. Of course such a thing was going to be next to impossible to do but she had to try. Her friend would die without any medicine and she could not let that happen. It had never once occurred to her that she might be able to ask this man for help.

She would clenched her right fist under her cloak as she pressed down on her right foot. Jetting forward suddenly she would thrust her fist forward aiming to strike the man int he gut. she was hoping to catch him off guard with her speed and attack as she was pretty sure he would not be expecting that. If it hit she would try to run past him, aiming for the shadows of the far side of the barracks.
Back to top Go down

Sneaking In (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking In (open)   Sneaking In (open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:27 pm

As Soon as she back Kaien could tell she was either going to run or going to try and attack and the move that would get her would be Utsusemi, so as soon as she back up he used it. He was behind her. Kaien then grabed her by the collar of her shirt and her robe thing and lifted her up. He kept her at a distance where she couldnt hit him or anything.

"Now can you just tell me so I wont have to kill you"

He said in a kind tone.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Sneaking In (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking In (open)   Sneaking In (open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Before she could move forward with her attack she lfet a strong hand lift her from the ground by the back of her cloak. Stunned for a moment she was unsure as to what had just happened. As she looked around though she saw that the mans he had been talking to had moved. Until now she had been squirming to get lose but as she looked back she saw that the man from before had grabbed her and was calmly holding her. "how...?" she blinked a few times as she went limp sighing. she might as well tell him.

"I'm from Rukon district 14, my friend there got sick and I heard that the 4th squad here had medicine that could help him so I came here to get it" she looked at the ground sighing. "I had hoped to get in grab it and get out but then you caught me" Geez I've said more to this man than I've said for the last month "What are you going to do with me?"
Back to top Go down

Sneaking In (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking In (open)   Sneaking In (open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:04 pm

As Kaien listend to the girl talk about her friend getting sick and all that other stuff, Kaien liked her alot only for the fact that she was doing something like this for a friend of her's. Kaien had decided to help her out, but if she wwere to runor even try to get away Kaien would kill her without a second thought.

"Okay Im going to help you do this but in return you have to go to the Academy and Join my squad is that a deal"

Kaien said kindly as he put her down on the ground. Kaien hoped she would chose not to run away, he would really hate to kill someone, it has been a while since he had kill something other than a hollow.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Sneaking In (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking In (open)   Sneaking In (open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:09 pm

He would actually listen to her! This surprised her to no end, had she been wrong about shinigami? Maybe they were not as bad as she had originally thought. Of course he would name terms though and those terms while she did not like them she had to admit were reasonable. She would sigh a little as she thought. After all she had never wanted to become a shinigami but then again Master Zen had been able to protect people because he had had training, perhaps it was not so bad a thing to get training and this man did not seem the bad sort to serve under.

She would feel her feet touch the ground as he set her down after saying his piece. She would turn to face him a pained look on her face. . "I..I don't like shinigami...but if you will help me with my friend and on top of that get me training to use my power I'll..I'll agree to your terms.' she would hold otu a small hand to shake, a gesture that she had learned while in Rukon. It meant deal or a binding contract. She would wait so see what he did next.
Back to top Go down

Sneaking In (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking In (open)   Sneaking In (open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:17 pm

As he heard her agree to the terms it made him happy he loved being able to help other and still being able to benifit from it as well. He could tell she had potential, due to her Spritual pressure being so much. Kaien knew if she had the right trainer she would become a great ZShinigami one day. Kaien then watched as she extended her hand to shake. Kaien extended his and shaked her hand.

"My name is Kaien Asakura captian of the eight squad and you are"

He asked in a kind tone. He then glanzed up at the moon for a second, to admire how beatiful it was and then his attention went back to her.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Sneaking In (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking In (open)   Sneaking In (open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:22 pm

"Miata...my name is Miata. I was trained by the former shinigami Zen" She would shake the hand trying to smile. after all this man had been nothing but kind to her. It would be rude of her not to be polite back no matter how much she disliked becoming a shinigami. The bottom line was she had been willing to die to help her friend and as it was, becoming a shinigami was a far better fate then dying alone at the hands of a..holy crap did he say captain!? He's a captain and I tried ot punch him..oh geez I could have died!!!! Really Died!!! she would laugh a little a pleasant sound as it was.

"I'm very lucky you are understanding then..you could have killed me without any trouble..." She would laugh a bit more before sighing. "So...what happens to me now?" She was wondering after all she imagined it would take more than just one captain to get her enrolled into the academy. Many people actually tried to get in after all.
Back to top Go down

Sneaking In (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking In (open)   Sneaking In (open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:04 pm

As Kaien listend to her tell him her name and say how luckly she was and other thing's. Kaien stillwanderd what the moon looked like and how beatiful the clouds and the moon would be. Kaien wasent trying to be disreptful he was just distrcted, but he heard enough to show that he was lising a little.

"Yea, I belive that I am the most nicest Captian seeing as though you would be dead if you had went on another one of the squads barrack's, but dont worry about getting into the Academy I will take care of that all you need to do is worry about getting your friend some medicen, So here take these and give it too him, he should be better in the next 24 hours"

Kaien said as he went into his pocket and pulled out medicen and gave it to her.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Sneaking In (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking In (open)   Sneaking In (open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Miata would reach up and remove the cloth that had been covering her face as it did not seem that she would be needing it any longer. This captain had been very reasonable even if he seemed to be a bit distracted by the moon. She herself would glance up at it to see what he was looking at. In truth yes it was very pretty she could see why he was out this late. He would hand her the medicine and she would take it gratefully. "Thank you so much..I'm going to go and take these to him now and return tomorrow after he's healed" She would bow before turning away.

She found that finding her way out was far easier than finding her way in especially since the moon was now out lighting her way. As she walked she thought about what had just happened. She not only managed to help her friend but now she was going to be trained to fight like a Shinigami. Maybe she could run off after they trained her and go back to protecting her friends but somehow she did not think that would be possible. Upon reaching the walls he would leap over it again and vanish into the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sneaking In (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking In (open)   Sneaking In (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking In (open)
Page 1 of 1