Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Subtle Inquisition Vote_lcapSubtle Inquisition Voting_barSubtle Inquisition Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Subtle Inquisition Vote_lcapSubtle Inquisition Voting_barSubtle Inquisition Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Subtle Inquisition EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Subtle Inquisition EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Subtle Inquisition EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Subtle Inquisition EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Subtle Inquisition EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Subtle Inquisition EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Subtle Inquisition EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Subtle Inquisition EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Subtle Inquisition EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Subtle Inquisition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malicia Nephilim

Malicia Nephilim

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:25 pm

A bit of time had passed since the "vile" criminal Aizen Sousuke had escaped from his holding. Ever since then, a massive increase in the killing of souls had been noticed and instantly linked to the renegade's escape. Literal slaughter, souls and humans had been spiriting away by the hundreds. The 3rd division was already on the move, as well as the 13th, gathering information in the world of the living. What wasn't said, however, is that another group was also investigating a more out of reach area. A smll group of Elite shinigamis from the Kidoh Corps and 5th Squad had took advantage of their commander's unique abilities to investigate Hueco Mundo as well, however, that had been kept a secret, for now.

The captain of the 5th Squad had mixed feelings about this. The news of Aizen's escape reminded her of the overwhelmingly pleasing feeling of victory she felt this day when she allowed the shinigamis to launch a surprise attack on Las Noches and fought on par with him. However, it also meant that he was most likely up to whatever world-sacrificing scheme for power he had come to this time. This second feeling in itself was splitting into two as well as she was unsure whether to be glad she had the chance to thwart his plans again or to be annoyed he got out in the first place. Whichever the case, she wouldn't just stay idle; this was way too exciting and interesting.

All the information collected from the 3rd and 13th squad had been sent for a first analysis to the 10th squad before the filtered pertinent information would be relayed to the 1st squad so decisions could be made. In the meanwhile, this is where Malicia was headed. She was wearing her usual Arrancar-like top along with her short crimson red skirt and her black tights and elbow gloves, her tiny sleeveless haori was left open, only tied tight against her back by with a small red fabric belt. She was smiling quite brightly, although with her ever present mischief, and was giving small silent waves to the few Shinigamis brave enough to greet her despite her reputation and background. Finally, she arrived to the office of the division captain and knocked two clear, slightly spaced knocks.
Back to top Go down

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Hiro was at his desk going through the mounds of paper work that surrounded and covered his desk. "Where the hell is it ?" he shouted slightly he was looking for the report that had urgent stamped in red across the front of the folder. "Where in the world did I put it?" he asked himself quietly. Hiro was stressed this report was very important and if he didn't find it he would be in some deep shit from the captain commander. His Captains haori was in his sleeping quarters which was the shut door to his left. So to anyone outside the division that didn't know him he looked like a normal shinigami. His long brown hair was in a tail behind him coming down to about his mid back.His eye's were a piercing ice cold blue similar to the former captains icy personality, And Hiro wasn't overly muscular but he wasn't scrawny as hell if anything he was fit. Hiro had taken over as acting Captain of squad 10 after former Squad 10 Captain Hitsugaya was invited to be a part of squad 0 which he gladly accepted being the youngest Captain ever given such an honor. Hiro sighed a sigh of relief having finally found the particular file he was looking for when he heard two knocks on the sliding door of his office. He looked up from under his desk. "Come in!" he said as he stood up brushing himself off. Hiro Looked to be about 23 years old but in actuality he was about 2000 years old. He sighed as he sat down in his chair waiting for the person to enter. He looked about his office a bit seeing how messy and cluttered it looked with all these post war reports laying all over the place. He needed a lieutenant to help him however considering the war had just ended he could understand why he had not been assigned a lieutenant yet. Then there was also the issue of Aizen's escape from hell. He rested his elbow on his desk resting his chin on that hand and drummed his fingers on the file that he had so worriedly been looking for while waiting for the person whom ever it was to enter.
Back to top Go down
Malicia Nephilim

Malicia Nephilim

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:21 pm

As the officer inside replied, Malicia slid the door open from the tip of her black-red boot, taking a glance around and making a few steps inside..... as much as one could take with all the paperworks laying around. It seemed apparent to her now that she had grossly under-estimated the amount of paperwork the poor soul would receive. Malicia herself was not one to fill paperworks at all and could sympathize to the captain's agony... slightly, in the fact that she wouldn't want to be in his place, that is. She usually simply assigned most of the paperworks to officers hat seemed competent and did not really care about it at all. Well... with a few exceptions...

-"Sorry-sorry~" she stated mischievously as she entered. "Captain Hajime, was it?" she raised her eyes from the mountain of paperworks to dive into his.

The Arrancar's eyes were piercing and preatorian. Although there was no hostility coming from her, the malice in her eyes and her mischievous smirk along with her playful tongue would easily make anyone think she was up to no good. She crossed her tightly black-clad arms under her chest and leaned backward ever so slightly.

-"'seems like you're stuck in it to the neck, should I come back later?~"
Back to top Go down

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:40 pm

Hiro looked at the Captain of squad 5 in her skimpy outfit and just shook his head. Yes she was attractive but to him her outfit was just overkill.He sighed "There is no need to be sorry,however do excuse me for a moment." He said as he went into his quarters grabbing his Captains haori and putting it on. He stretched and yawned slightly before leaving his quarters and closing the door behind him. He walked over to a couch in his office and moved some reports off of it setting them near his desk. he then went back over and had a seat on the couch. "Now then, Have a seat and lets talk about what I can help you with."He said in a soft yet smooth tone. He had figured she came here to bug him about some report that was late or something. It wouldn't have surprised him in the least considering all the reports laying about the place she was probably wondering why he hadn't got to that report yet. He shrugged slightly before making himself comfortable on the couch. He was slightly embarrassed by how messy his office was and he knew for a fact that most other captains offices were clean. Then again most other captains had lieutenants to assist them with there work so they wouldn't get swamped with work. He shrugged again before realizing he had not offered a seat. "Oh, my dearest apologies please have a seat and make yourself at home." he said slightly embarrassed that his cheeks turned a light pink color.
Back to top Go down
Malicia Nephilim

Malicia Nephilim

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:21 pm

As she expected, the woman awaited patiently for the captain to handle whatever he had on the fire. As the door shut, she gave a second look to the office. Despite the sheer amount of paperworks it seemed like the man was at least trying to keep his office in a minimum of orders. Although piles of papers were present nearly everywhere, they were still piles, neatly stacked and awaiting, just like herself, instead of scattered all over like in certain captains' offices. Before long, he came back wearing his haori and began making a bit of cleaning. As he invited her to take a seat, she politely declined with her hand.

-"I won't take too much of your time, you still have much to do and I wouldn't delay you even further." she declined still with her malicious smile. Her voice was also soft and quiet, but a tiny bit insolent.

Unfortunately, the man didn't seem to have heard her as he made himself comfortable, obviously relieving some stress from the work putting pressure on him. Malicia had already realized that her visit was actually a good thing for the busy captain as everyone needed a break every now and then when working. For a while, she considered staying slightly longer than expected to allow him to breathe, but she wasn't one to be calculating such things or carefully plan things like her old Kismesis was. The strength of her actions were coming from the spontaneity of her decisions. As such, she resolved to just go with whatever would happen. Despite declining, however, she did step in to lean her back slightly against the frame of the desk, brushing ever so slightly the towering paperwork whose sheer stacked weight was enough to not crumble under her petite weight. Surprising her just a little, the fellow captain offered her a seat once more, to which she waved her hand softly again, her eyes ever-lit of her mischievous brilliance.

-"It's fine, really. I'm just here to pick up some stuff." she stated before letting a short soft sigh. " I need some of the reports from the 3rd and 13th squads. They need to be analyzed by my squad; more precisely, I need the reports describing and showing the victims of the recent mass-killings."

As she stated her business, Malicia crossed her legs around the feet. She gave another quick glance around, trying to spot the relevant documents, but she was short to bring back her eyes deep into the man's. Her emerald gaze was as strong as ever, underlined by her confident smile.
Back to top Go down

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Hiro smirked he wasn't about to let her have them documents to take anywhere they were eyes only. He shifted his weight on the couch laying down on it since she refused to take a seat. He figured he would take advantage of this down time and relax to the fullest while giving Malicia was not just going to walk in here and get what she wanted she was going to have to work for it. "I'm sorry but I can not let you see them." he paused shifting his body on the couch even more looking her over. He couldn't help but stare at her due to the fact that she was attractive. She was also the only change of scenery that he had seen all day.But it was mainly due to the fact that something about her just caught his eye. He wasn't for sure about what exactly it was but he was quite sure it was something he just could not put his finger on it at that moment."Although why do you need them so badly now that you cant wait for the official report on them to come out?" he asked her quite curious about it at this point and time. He sat up and got off the couch walking over to a cupboard and pulled out a tea kettle and some tea. "Would you like some tea?" he asked her warmly as he put some water in the tea kettle with some t-bags. He watched her carefully still trying to figure out what about her caught his eye. He set the tea kettle on a warmer and stretched back out on the couch awaiting a response from the girl on multiple things while still studying her.
Back to top Go down
Malicia Nephilim

Malicia Nephilim

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:26 pm

The female Arrancar's smile slightly crooked down, almost imperceptibly, while her eyes seemed to get harsher and colder. Even slightly further as the man seemed to be quite lazily installed on his couch. She did not appreciate at all how he seemed to be intent on refusing what she was asking for out of random spite. She tilted her upward slightly and loosened her outer belt, now with a slightly annoyed expression on her face. swiftly, she closed her haori, denying to the man the view of her smooth skin and curves just as he had denied her request. It was only fair, of course. Her tone was now still calm and soft but the touch of insolence and annoyance were slightly higher.

-"Yes, you can." She stated matter-of-factly. "Actually, not only can you but it is my squad's -job- to look at them." She then went on with a much more mischievous tone as the man was going of his own to fetch tea supplies "But I guess since you're new you may not yet know how exactly Seireitei works.~"

Malicia awaited an answer eagerly and waved her hand once more slightly at the offer of tea. She was simply here to get the information she needed and the captain didn't exactly have time to mess around either... too much. The omnipresent paperworks should easily remind him that. The girl uncrossed her legs and crossed them back oppositely, this time with more than just a glance, she looked around, attempting to spot the reports relevant to her work. There should be quite a lot of them scattered throughout the real world reports, filtering them all out would take a lot of time which neither of them really had... unless he was that needing to spend time with another sentient being.
Back to top Go down

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Heero looked at her not amused at all by her tactics. He found it funny when she covered herself up more. He actually preferred her that way rather then with almost everything easily displayed.What she did actually left more to the imagination rather then just letting it all hang there visibly.He laughed out loud at her childish attitude it amused him greatly. He then got deadly serious. "I said your not getting the files." He paused before continuing "By the way I prefer you covered because you look more like a lady that way." He smirked as he got up because the tea kettle had started to whistle. He slowly added some sugar to a cup taking his time in doing so and the poured the tea into the cup and took it back over to the couch where he stretched back out and slowly sipped the tea. "Your just wasting your time here." he paused "I am under strict orders not to let anyone copy or reproduce or leave with these documents." he said quite sternly with a bit of venom to his voice so it had some what of a bite to it.He sipped his tea while his eyes were like Ichimarus on the occasion that they were ever open."I'm going to explain this to you and only once will I say this." He paused "I am not easily manipulated so do not try and pull the oh I have no clue how things work in the seireitei cause I am new." His eyes still resembled that if Gin Ichimarus while they were open. "SO I WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY ANYONE, do I make myself perfectly clear?" He sipped his tea slowly waiting for the girl to come back with some witty response.
Back to top Go down
Malicia Nephilim

Malicia Nephilim

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:52 pm

As the man went on in his speech, Malicia's smile progressively vanished, slowly replaced by a very obvious expression of displeasure. It was so that one could see the tips of her slightly longer canines poke out just a bit. All of a sudden her earlierly-seeming harmless horns now looked infinitely sharp and as dark as the night. Her Emerald eyes' light seemed to shift to one of much displeasure, as if the burning glare within them had been meant to boil him slowly. The female Arrancar uncrossed her legs and distanced them ever so slightly. Her arms were still crossed under her breasts but seemed slightly more tense within the smooth black fabric. The very atmosphere of the room itself began to dim as the man finished his speech in a yell. Malicia's left eye instantly twitched and she stayed still for a second before very slowly unfolding her arms and rubbing her ears with her left index. this done, she just as very slowly folded back her arms and the rune-like blood-shaded tattoo below her right eyes begin to faintly brighten up.

-"It looks like it's actually me who needs to make myself clear." her words were as cold as ice, as if spat in despise and disgust. "My squad requires those documents to perform the tasks they are meant to accomplish..."

As she stated so, her earlierly completely absent Reaitsu began to spread, as if encroaching the very walls of the room in a nigh-invisible bloody pink. It was crawling along the rice paper walls, the mats of the floor, even the ceiling as if a hundred creeper vine hyper-actively swarming around the building. Malicia herself stayed completely motionless but a hint of hostility could be felt within her, a very clear hostility the like that was linked with even more grim actions.

-"You are preventing me from accomplishing my work." she started once more. "By doing so, you are hindering soul society's efforts as a whole and shooting your own god damn foot. You are also going against our very purpose and thwarting our efforts to solve this issue." Her voice raised slightly, but not a soul outside could hear her nor feel her reaitsu. "You're not a traitor... are you?" she eyes opened wide as she tilted her head upward, as if looking down on him, her eyes both wide open and centered, the iris of her eyes began to shrink slightly. "Do you want to be Betraying soul society, Hajime?"

At this, Malicia's spiritual pressure increased greatly, but solely within the room previously encroached in her reaitsu, as if to make her point as clear as crystal that she was not joking around.
Back to top Go down

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:24 am

Heero stared blankly at her as he finished his tea before standing up. He smirked slightly as he felt her reiatsu start to grow in strength. "I love this little games we play!" He smiled as dust from the ground started to swirl in a circle around him. His reiatsu had been completely suppressed the entire time so he figured since she was showing off he might as well. He let his reiatsu explode to full power while looking at the girl showing her he was not really impressed with how she was going about things. The reason he let his reiatsu showed was to assert his dominance although she wouldn't need to know that. He felt threatened slightly and he didn't like how she was saying he was impeding her squad from doing what they needed to do however she had balls. He sighed before completely suppressing his reiatsu again. "Well that was fun!" he smiled "I haven't released my reiatsu like that in oh about 600 years." He smiled again at her before walking over to his desk and sitting down at it with a huge smile on his face. He was quite pleased with what had just happened she had proved to him that she wanted them papers bad enough. She had even went as far to call him a traitor which made him laugh uncontrollably inside. He put his hand on the file with the red stamp that said eyes only on it and slid it forward towards the edge of his desk."I believe that is what you are looking for if im not mistaken he said." As he removed his hand from it and reclined back in the chair folding his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Malicia Nephilim

Malicia Nephilim

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:21 am

[ BGM: Black skies ](New)

Against her expectations, the recently appointed captain had some nerves... Maybe too much for her likings... If just about any new officer could simply stand in her presence like this and not be the slightest scared for their life, there was something wrong. She was insulted. Thoroughly. For a moment, she considered that living in Seireitei had softened her and she spat mentally. The insult took a new level when the man decided to let his own Reiatsu roaming. Her eyes widening ever further, the vines of her reaitsu encroaching the whole room suddenly expanded to form a thick cube in which she channeled her spiritual power. It had been a close call, but not even a single soul sitting outside would have noticed what was happening inside. With a faint shattering noise, the cube returned to being pulsating vines.

The man proceeded to go on about how it had been fun. The word echoed in the Arrancar's head. She was fun? she was amusement? entertaining? really? No. NonoNOnoNOnonONo. She couldn't let this slip, she simply never could. As the man was searching for something, the cube had formed thickly again and she had completely stopped listening to him. Fun? no. Here would be some fun, really soon. As soon as he found what he searched and put it on his desk, it was her turn. Did he really think she was showing off earlier by simply letting her feelings flow freely?. The cube turned bright pink, almost whitely, in order to conceal and retain the Reaitsu that was unleashed in an instant. would it not be from a spiritual pressure precisely working on pushing the piles of paperworks against the ground, the whole room would have became a mess as the spiritual energy filling the room became so think it was visible. a bloody pink shade could be seen and felt floating between the walls. It was incredibly warm but commanding a slightly ominous feel as her eyes were glaring daggers. As her spiritual pressure, a very clear murderous intent could be felt in her Reiatsu, powerful, loathing, HATRED.

In an instant, without a single word, the entirety of her display disappeared and a smile drawn itself back on her face as she closed her eyes and titled her head on the right. The Mystic Cage shattered entirely, the vines along with it as she casually walked from the corner of the desk to the center and face Heero up front. Her smile was beaming and every last trace of her earlier aggressively was gone.All but a single watching light in the corner of her eyes, hidden far within.

-"Well now you see it wasn't that hard to do~" she stated cheerfully, closing her eyes once more for a second or two. "You should have done that from the beginning.~" she sighed. "Oh well, good luck with the paperwork; oh and be careful not to cut yourself with the sheets~" she then snatched the document and leaned against the desk. "Buuuut both of us know that this is only a fraction of all the corpses I have to go through~" she waved the document slightly, smiling widely again. "So I'll be back in a bit~"
Back to top Go down

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:41 am

Hiro sat there quite stunned he was in shock and maybe even frightened. He had never experienced such a thing in his entire life. He was frozen in his chair as he watched her pick up the report and walk out. She had managed to scare him in a way no one or nothing had ever be able to do. He had came close to nothingness and this still scared him. He gulped slightly as he looked around the room finding everything intact. He got up from his chair and opened his bedroom quarters and lounged about on the bed in shock of what just happened. It still had not dawned on him yet that she said she would be back for more reports and that gave him the chills. Is this what he had seen in her that had caught his eye. He laid on his bed deep in thought on this. He sighed slightly in confusion. He couldn't figure it out but something about that girl had Caught his eye. He rubbed his temples slightly as if he had a major migraine when in reality nothing was wrong. It had just proved in the past that it helped him think to some extent. After a while he slowly passed out on his bed and dreamed of that girl which caused him to wake up sweating heavily and breathing in quite a panicked manner. "What in the hell?" he thought to himself as he sat up in bed in a state of panic and confusion. This girl had got into his head good and was playing mind games with him. He laid his head back down on the pillow and stared at the ceiling of the room to try and calm himself down.
Back to top Go down
Malicia Nephilim

Malicia Nephilim

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Finally some results, the woman was quite glad of her success and left the office with a very soft, low humming. Once outside she closed the door and looked up. The day was quite heated here in Seireitei; or maybe it was simply that the deserts and forest of Hueco Mundo had always been cold? Whichever the case, it was quite hot to be outside today. Malicia loosened her outer belt once more and opened her haori back, she sighed as if finally breathing correctly. Arguably, with the small size of haori she was wearing, there was not much place for her chest and, in a sense, it just might have been hindering her breath. As she walked away, the file hidden within an envelope, her pink tail was swaying ever so slightly behind her, going straight down then curled up around the tip.

Once back at her own division, she summoned her most knowledgeable officers and began the investigation of the reported cases. The Shinigamis were bit surprised to have received this Intel far before it's official release from the 1st Division, but they realized very quickly not to question the oddities occurring in their divisions since the new captain arrived. In reminiscence the new of her nomination had caused quite an uproar. If it was common for Shinigamis to refuse to acknowledge fellow shinigamis as new captain, the shock of a non-Shinigami captain was tenfold. Fortunately, the division had no more ties to its former captain since his betrayal and had remained slightly confused until a new leadership presented itself, facilitating things.

After a short while, it was obvious that the cases in this first report, about 50 out of a few hundred cases, were giving no real interesting results. Maybe the 12th division could had seen more, but it would have blossomed in Hueco Mundo before she lent any kind of data to any organization linked with Mayuri Kurotsuchi. If there was to be an award given to the man who was irritating her most in all of Seireitei, it would have been him. He was just like Aizen in his arrogant insolence, thinking himself invincible and above everyone and everything. In retrospect, Malicia considered torturing him, but it wasn't exactly the moment for this kind of endeavors. Getting the feeling she would find nothing interesting with this first serie of cases,the woman dispatched two of her seated officers to go assist the 10th division captain with his paperworks so she could access the next series faster while she stayed her to overview the study of the first report.

Back to top Go down

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Hiro was staring at the roof still quite confused about this young women that had been in his office hours ago. He had be neglecting the mounds of paperwork on his desk and around the entire office just because he was confused and lost in thought. "This is a quite odd sensation." he said to himself as he turned over to face the wall in his bed. He was startled by a knock at his office door. He hadn't felt them coming he must be slipping or something . He stood up and smoothed out his robes and haori and answered the door. It was 2 officers from squad 5. They stated that Malicia had sent them over to help Hiro with his paper work. He let them in and they immediately started on paperwork for him. "How kind of her!" He thought sarcastically. She didn't like to appear being nice apparently from what he had just seen in his office not 3 hours ago. He paced about the room as the two officers did his paper work for him. He paced about deep in thought occasionally almost tripping over one of the huge piles of paperwork. He knew she was hunting for something but wasn't exactly sure for what or why for that matter. So he searched for the other reports with the eyes only stamps on them. "Ah here they are !" The two officers looked at him one was even brazen enough to ask "Is there something wrong Captain Hajime?" Hiro looked at him "No,no i am fine." He said as he took the reports over to his some what clean desk and began to read through them. The one who asked him a question shrugged and went back to work.
Back to top Go down
Malicia Nephilim

Malicia Nephilim

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:54 am

Unlike what the man may have expected, the two officers were not sent to spite him and were quite versed in paperworks management. The main reason behin this being that Malicia herself had them do her own paperworks all the time, being morbidly allergic to this type of bureaucracy. They were the Twelfth and Seventh seat of the 5th division, both men. The first man was a rather tall and mature-looking, he had stayed in the division for a long time and had a very fatherly attitude. Rank was not important to him and he was simply here to help freshly graduated Shinigamis adapt and accomplish their duties without issues. He was well-built and had semi-long brown hair.

The second man with shorter with wilder black/blue hair and was much more ambitious and straight-forward, He was very knowledgeable as could be observed from his words and dialogues with his comrad. Both proven to be very ressourceful and worked in team to accomplish the job faster. Their main task, however, was still to find any documents pertaining to their squad's investigations.

However, despite the captain's reply, the Tweltfth seat was sharp to notice the man's lack of energy and excused himself as he borrowed the kettle used earlier to prepare some more tea; the current one having become cold. The Seventh seat snatched his comrad's current work, leaning sideward and reaching the corner of the pile, and dragged it toward him to finish it as well. They worked quietly and respectfully. Elsewhere, footsteps could be heard coming back toward the division calmly.
Back to top Go down

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Hiro was still reading one of the files when he noticed one of the officers get up and use his tea kettle. The man was making tea Hiro wasn't sure why the officer from another squad was making tea but he was. Hiro simply shrugged slightly depressed by the fact that his division was empty. Hiro's division had been hit hardest during the war and had lost most of it's members including most of the officers of the squadron. Hitsugaya had done little to improve the squads livelihood before accepting his squad 0 promotion. Hiro sighed a depressive sigh as he flipped a page of the report and began reading the next. The female captain from squad 5 had still had a huge effect on his mood and attitude. "Why do I always have to be surrounded by crazy females?" He thought too himself. "Why can't there be just a normal one for once?" He asked himself silently as he continued to read. He wasn't in the best shape mentally at the moment. Malicia had went and messed that up for him by scaring him with her damn vines that had cluttered his office several hours ago. He sighed as he read before he noticed one name was mentioned several times through out the reports. "Aizen?" he whispered to himself as he read on "Why is his name mentioned in here?" He wondered why that was considering Aizen was last seen entering Hueco Mundo and had not been seen since but then again he was a likely suspect and held no regard for life at all.
Back to top Go down

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Yayoi, being the new captain of the twelfth division, slipped out of her lab with a deep breath. There had been another explosion within the lab due to her dropping the wrong chemical at the wrong time. "Damn atoms clashing together and reacting... Such a pain sometime..." She said to herself as she lightly coughed, rubbing her eyes. Slowly the female left her barracks all together and stepped into the sunlight, which was slightly rare for this workaholic. She began walking with her hands placed behind her back.

'Where to go? Where to go?' She thought as she began jogging to possibly get some air in her lungs. As she moved she noticed the barracks of squad 10 which caused a smirk on her lips as she stopped her movements. She shifted her body a bit and hummed, slowly lowering the power of her reishi in order to hid her reiatsu. Yayoi used her shunpo and appeared at the back of the tenth division's barracks where the captain's office was located. 'Hm... I wonder if anyone is home..' She thought to herself.

Upon hearing the sound of someone whispering, the young woman giggles to herself. She slid open the window and hopped in, grabbing onto the first figure closest to her. The female blinked lightly as she realized she was hugging a male but, then seemed so space out and ignore it before waving to the rest of the people in the room. She then released the male she was holding and stood straight. "Yayoi Koe. New Captain of Division Twelve. Nice to meet you all." She said with a kind voice before smiling warmly to those in the room.
Back to top Go down
Malicia Nephilim

Malicia Nephilim

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:05 pm

As the elder looked lost in his thought, much preoccupied by certain things private to himself, the 12th seat was confirmed in his intuition and kept a watchful eye over the kettle as he tended some more work. Before long, the infusion was complete and he poured a single cup, offering it to the man who still seemed bothered by something despite his claims of being fine. The officer hoped that the warm drink would be able to allow the man to breath a little off whatever it was that was on his mind.

Shortly after,the captain began tending the paperworks as well, causing for the 7th seat to whisper something to his comrade which awarded him a strong smack behind the skull. The 7th seat's face bluntly impacted with the desk as the 12th seat bore an expression of embarassed annoyment, as if the man had said something utterly stupid or embarrassing that he hoped for the captain to not have heard. As the higher-ranked shinigami mentioned Aizen Sousuke's name, the 7th seat was quick to rose of his chair but the 12th seat put one of his large hands on his shoulder as a mute advice to sit back down.

The work continued smoothly and politely until an unexpected event occurred. With a giggle, the door opened swiftly and a flying glomp impacted the 10th squad captain from an unknown assailant. The officers opened their eyes wide at the scene before realizing the human projectile was none else than the new 12th squad captain, or at the very least so said the Haori. They were slightly shocked, but dismissed the scene as they were used to even weirder things within the 5th Division itself. Elsewhere, a short woman harboring a half-annoyed, half-mischievous smile was reaching near.

Back to top Go down

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Hiro was startled as he heard a faint giggle and then was suddenly tackle hugged and knocked to the ground knocking a stack of paper work to the ground as he fell. "GAH!" he yelped as he landed on his back and was looking up at familiar face. He turned red slight due to the fact that her legs straddled him at his hips. Slightly dazed from the fall everything was slightly dizzy and confusing at the time so he was not exactly sure what had happened. He heard the two officers laughing to themselves and thought "Those bastards will be stuck doing drills for the next hundred years when I get up." he was embarrassed but at the same time confused as to why someone would randomly do something to someone. He rubbed the back of his head slightly and opened his eye's to see a smiling bubbly face looking down at him. She was giggling to herself at the situation. He also took note of the twelfth division captains haori she wore. The face of hers ran through his head he had seen her somewhere before and from what he could remember it was a long time ago. The two Officers were still laughing so he gave them a stern glare and they shut up and went back about there work. He started to remember someone from the academy when he was only a student there that did that too him. He looked up at her and said "Yayaoi Koe is that really you?" He asked with a grin on his face. He was still rubbing the back of his head before he blacked out from what most likely was a concussion.
Back to top Go down

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Unknowing to her own strength, the female knocked the male down. She was standing as he laid on the ground and she felt slightly embarrassed by what she had down. She rubbed the back of her head lightly and let her crimson hair block her face before she heard the man speak. She looked down, noticing the one she had forced to the ground was the captain of the squad which she had infiltrated. She blinked a bit as she noticed that it was Hiro, an old classmate from the academy. Yayoi could do nothing but laugh.

"Yup, it's me." She said in a calm voice before seeing the male pass out. Her eyes widened in shock as she knelled down beside him and gripped onto him, shaking him lightly as she seemed to lightly panic. "Oh come on! I'm not that heavy! Did you hit your head? I'm sorry! Come on Hiro! Wake up!" Yayoi exclaimed in a panicked tone.

She sighed deeply before giving up on waking the man and looked at the two officers drinking tea. "You two, lay your captain upon that couch over there, let him rest. Also, I'll need one of you to go to the twelfth division and go into the lab. Grab a light blue cloth which you should see the moment you walk into the doors, if you get lost ask for assistance." With her words being said, both men moved the captain onto a second couch before one of them left to go to the twelfth division. 'Goodness Yayoi.. Stop being such a cluts...' She thought to herself before letting out a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subtle Inquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subtle Inquisition   Subtle Inquisition Empty

Back to top Go down

Subtle Inquisition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Integrity :: Soul Society :: Gotei 13 :: 10th Division :: Captain's Office-
Jump to: