Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Important Links
    Templates
    Staff
    Head Admin
    Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
    Bleach Destiny's Door
    Top posters
    Malicia Nephilim
    We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP Vote_lcapWe Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP Voting_barWe Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP Vote_rcap 
    Shiko Rose Yu
    We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP Vote_lcapWe Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP Voting_barWe Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP Vote_rcap 
    Valentina Heartly
    Folemy Amenta
    Byakuya Kuchiki
    Miata
    Xavier Leblanc
    Kojiro Soyoki
    Kade
    Yokkyu Fuman
    Latest topics
    » Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
    We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
    We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
    We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
    We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
    We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
    We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
    We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
    We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
    We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Luffy

We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP Empty
    PostSubject: We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP   We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:57 pm

We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP Header

"My treasure? If you want it, I'll let you have it. Go look for it! I left everything I have at that one place!"

The dying words of the former pirate King Gol D. Roger, sparked a new age. This is the time that shall be marked in history as 'The Great Pirate Era'. 'We Are On the Cruise' is the brand new One Piece roleplaying forum which actively seeks new friends all the time. All characters will be non-canon and unique thus have the opportunity to roleplay out in a universe with no canon characters to take the centre of attention.Here is where you adventure as wandering sole in the great seas. Many more like you dream for wealth, fame and power; all in the One Piece. Around the world, pirates, marines, Bounty Hunters, Revolutionaries and other Organisations battle for power over the world. Only you can shape how the pirate era will change. For better or for worse. Accomplish all your dreams and take your place here!

"Destiny, fate, dreams. These unstoppable ideals are held deep in the heart of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life. These things will not vanish from the earth."
    Back to top Go down

We Are On The Cruise (One Piece/Pirates) New RP
    Page 1 of 1