Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Wandering [Open] Vote_lcapWandering [Open] Voting_barWandering [Open] Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Wandering [Open] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Wandering [Open] EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Wandering [Open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Wandering [Open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Wandering [Open] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Wandering [Open] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Wandering [Open] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Wandering [Open] EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Wandering [Open] EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Wandering [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Blazing sun streamed down, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!!" Grimmjow stomped through the desert, a scowl on his face. He had just killed a hollow for fun since he had nothing else to do, and almost got his hand crushed in the process. The blue haired Espada was dripping blood all over the sand and swearing his head off. This was the third day he'd gotten hurt while killing a hollow. He didn't know why it was happening. Killing hollows wasn't new. In fact, it was the same old, boring routine.

After Aizen disappeared there really wasn't much he could do. Most of the other Espada were dead, and while Grimmjow laughed at them for dying so easily, that got old. Being in Las Noches when there wasn't really anyone around was boring. Of course the desert was boring too, but he didn't want to return to Las Noches. For some reason he felt that there was a big change coming, and he wasn't exactly sure he'd like that change. So best to stay out of the way for now.
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:25 pm

"You should probably get your hand checked before you bleed to death" Nishi called out to the blue hair arrancar from behind. Slowly he approached the arrancar with a smile on his face though the mask hid it. "What brings an arrancar of your caliber out in the open?" Nishi stopped walking when he was just about 10 feet away. Nishi's right hand moved from his pocket to adjust his mask before finding it's way back home. He stared at the arrancar and waited.
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Grimmjow kicked the sand in annoyance. Damn, he was bored! What the hell was there to do in this place?!?! He could always go over to the forest of menos, but he didn't want to risk getting even more injured by running into a menos, as they were all over the place. (Hence the name "Forest of Menos.")

Suddenly, just when a pile of sand flew up into his face, Grimmjow felt an overwhelming spiritual pressure, one he hadn't felt before. "You should probably get your hand checked before you bleed to death," came a voice from behind.

"What the hell?" he muttered to himself, whirling around. The man he saw was, indeed, one he'd never met before. It was also one with an immense amount of spiritual pressure, the level of some of the Espada he'd met before. But wait, weren't all the Espada dead?

"What brings an arrancar of your caliber out in the open?"

Grimmjow ignored the question as he glared at the other, a glare that would send most running for cover. Despite his injuries, he still looked quite frightening.

"Who the hell are you?" he growled menacingly.
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Upon hearing the arrancars response or lack there of, Nishi shook his head. Was this arrancar raised with no manners. "It's not very polite to ignore an asked question, especially in favor of your own." As Nishi spoke his left hand moved to adjust his mask before falling back into his pocket. From the looks of things Nishi would have a hard time with this one, but then again looks could be deceiving.

"It's definitely not polite to ask or demand the way you just did. You'll catch more flies with honey rather then vinegar, so lets try this again" Nishi let out a small yawn before continuing. "What brings an arrancar of your caliber out in the open?"
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Grimmjow watched the other arrancar's every move while still managing to hold a glare. Who was this man? How could he be alive when....? And how come he hadn't known about this man before? How come he hadn't felt his presence?

"It's definitely not polite to ask or demand the way you just did. You'll catch more flies with honey rather then vinegar, so lets try this again... what brings an arrancar of your caliber out in the open?"

It's definitely not polite? Who the hell does this guy think he is?! He has no right to lecture me like this! Grimmjow thought, moving closer to the other while gripping his blood-covered zanpakto.

"What else is there to do?" Grimmjow growled in response to the other's question. "And I should be asking the same thing to you. I haven't seen nor felt you around these parts. That makes you the newcomer. The underling."
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Closely Nishi studied the arrancars facial and body reactions to what he had said. Nishi could tell a lot about ones charcter from watching these two very simple things. From what Nishi could see the arrancar was becoming very irritated with him or was it with how he spoke. Nishi wasn't quite sure and would have to ask later on. "I don't know thats why I asked what brings you out"

Nishi took notice of the arrancar gripping his zanpakuto and moving closer, but decided to ignore it. The arrancar didn't seem like someone dumb enough to randomly attack another arrancar whne he knew nothing about him. "I came out cause I felt a strong reiatsu and wanted to meet the person behind it. You are right about me being a newcomer, though you're only half right. But you're completely wrong about me being an underling"

Last edited by Nishi on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Grimmjow knew the other was studying him as well, and it almost felt as though Nishi was picking him apart one piece at a time, going inside his head, invading him. The former Espada didn't like it, he didn't like it at all!

Turning away so as not to see the other's searching eyes on him, he instead focused on his zanpakto, though still carefully listening incase the other tried to make a move.

"I came out cause I felt a strong reiastu and wanted to meet the person behind it. You are right about me being a newcomer, though you're only half right. But you're completely wrong about me being an underling"

It took a minute for Grimmjow to register the last part of the other's sentence.

"But you're completely wrong about me being an underling"

It rang in his head again and again and made Grimmjow clutch his sword all the more tightly as he tried to sort out his confused thoughts. What? He isn't under me? But that's impossible! I would have known if another Espada had survived!

"What the hell do you mean by that?!" His voice was still hard and rough, but there was something else to it, something fearful that he hated.
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:38 pm

The arrancars steps stopped and he quickly turned from Nishi's site."Impressive he figured out I was studying him. Most don't figure it out until it's too late" Nishi took a step forward and removed both his hands from his pockets. His hands made their way to the neck of his shirt and started to unbutton his jacket.

"I could go on forever explaining what I mean but it's easier for both of us if I just show you what I mean" Nishi's hands stopped moving when they unhooked the last button. His jacket flipped open as if on its own to reveal a perfect body and six-pac. In the middle of that pefect body set a medium sized hole and directly above that set a small number 0. Nishi pointed to the 0 "That's what I mean"
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

The other was moving. Byakuya's eyes darted back and watched as Nishi removed his hands from his pockets. Was he going for a weapon? No. His hands were moving to unbutton his jacket.

"I could go on forever explaining what I mean but it's easier for both of us if I just show you what I mean"

Before Grimmjow had a chance to ask what the other meant by that, Nishi's jacket opened and Byakuya was facing a hole. And a zero. The number zero was there, as clear as day.

No. It can't be! How is this possible?! Wouldn't I have known if that Espada was here? How could I not have sensed it?!

"You...." Grimmjow just gaped for a moment, then quickly closed his mouth, knowing he probably didn't look that frightening that way.

"How the hell did you get that?"
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Once Nishi was sure the arrancar had seen the number he quickly button his jacket back up and placed his hands back in his pockets. Nishi was never one to reveal his power but he felt it necessary with this arrancar. "How I got it isn't important, what is important is what do you plan to do now that you know who I am?"

A quick smirk filled Nishi's face as he waited for the arrancar to respond.
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:20 am

'The Hero's a zero' was the only thing he could think of when he saw the 0 on the mans chest, it was from some human movie though not really that important in retrospect, and he couldnt help but make a chuckle at the notion.

"A zero huh? Well aren't you the cleaver one. What did you do to get that? Put a hot iron against your chest and brand it on you? Sounds incredibly painful if you ask me. Probably allot of less painful ways to get that done if you don't mind me saying." he said with his usual sarcastic tone. The voice came from a small stature'd man who was sitting comfortably on a large rock nearby. He had his head propped up by his hand which had his fingers tapping on his jaw, though oddly enough the two arrancar's would notice not a speck of Reiatsu coming from his body... obviously it was being suppressed and hidden well.

"So Grimmjow what are you going to do about it? You should cut him down right now, take his power and rule over the new age of Espada with a iron fist and use it to take down all that oppose you." he said like he was telling some sort of epic story, he was obviously making fun of the former Espada knowing his kind of personality all to well. He knew of Grimmjow during the reign of Aizen, for he was a artificially created arrancar himself born of the same man, though he himself wasn't a person that went around announcing himself, it would only do more harm than good for the work he did for Aizen.
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:26 pm

"How I got it isn't important, what is important is what do you plan to do now that you know who I am?"

Grimmjow did not like the smirk on this arrcancar's- no, wait, on the Cero Espada's face. He didn't like it at all. And even more than that, he didn't like to be spoken to in that manner! A manner that seemed to say that he wasn't worthy of knowing the reason why. That he was too far down on the rank, not strong enough and not good enough.

But what exactly could he do about it? And, just like the man had asked, what was he going to plan now that he knew who the other was? What was there he could plan? Deep thinking didn't come easy to Grimmjow. In fact he'd usually avoid thinking all together and get on with the action. But was that possible now? If he took action, especially since he was injured, he would probably get beaten down rather quickly.

His hand was gripping the hilt of his zanpakto so hard his knuckles were becoming white. It was taking all of his willpower not to release it. Before he could manage to clear his mind and think of an answer to his superior's question, there came another voice from behind.

"A zero huh? Well aren't you the cleaver one. What did you do to get that? Put a hot iron against your chest and brand it on you? Sounds incredibly painful if you ask me. Probably allot of less painful ways to get that done if you don't mind me saying."

Damn, another one?! And a strong one from the amount of spiritual energy he was emitting, too. Where the hell were all these arrancar coming from?! It wasn't like they could just drop out of the sky!

"So Grimmjow what are you going to do about it? You should cut him down right now, take his power and rule over the new age of Espada with an iron fist and use it to take down all that oppose you."

Grimmjow whirled around in irritation, completely forgetting about the Cero Espada. Was this Torture Grimmjow Day?! Grimmjow hated being teased and ridiculed! He could see the other was doing as much from the tone of his voice. Now that he was facing the other, he now found he could recognize him slightly from seeing him around.

"Don't fuck with me," he growled in irritation, walking in what looked like a menacing way toward Doyle. "How the hell are you still alive, anyhow? I thought someone like you would have been one of the first ones dead!"
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Nishi's attention shifted when he felt another presence show up. He let out a small sigh as he listened the the new arrancar. "What did you do to get yours? i'm sure your story is more interesting then mine." This new arrancar seemed more powerfully then Grimmjow. Which could be a good sign for what Nishi had planned for the future."Why can't you do it? Why don't you cut me down right now, take my power and rule over the new age of Espada with a iron fist and use it to take down all that oppose you."

Nishi's right hand moved from his pocket and made its way to his mask. Adjusting it a bit before returning to its home in his pocket. As that happened his reiatsu slowly began to climb. "Well..."
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:45 pm

"Dont fuck with you? Aw now your just being a party popper... that was all i had planned to do for the rest of the day but now i have to clear my schedule." he said as he pretended to take out a piece of paper from his coat and scratched things off of it. Ending the charade soon enough it was a little to much even for his own tastes. Doyle stared at the former Espada as he finished talking.

"Ahh yes... i figured i would be 10 feet under by now with all the commotion going on around town. I mean 9 out of 10 Espada are systematically taken out within a day. I thought i would be next in line but little old me isn't worth their time. Lucky me.." he said with his sarcastic voice though a moment later it changed to a more serious tone

Doyle turned his attention to Nishi "Its such a dull story, i wouldn't want to waist your time with such a tale of mediocracy. Why cant i do it? Better phrased why am i not doing it? Simply put your are now the wild card in the deck. It would be a shame to toss it out of the deck this early in the newest game, and i would like to see it play along."
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:02 pm

"I see" Nishi's reiatsu dropped back to normal. "I would like to see this game play along as well" He glanced over to Grimmjow who seemed fixed on the new arrancar."Grimmjow you are welcome to join me and the ranks of espada if you so choose. Don't worry you don't have to answer me now"

Nishi turned from the two arrancar and began to walk away. He gave a lazy right hand wave as he walked. "You have a day to think on it" Without another word Nishi vanished.

Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Grimmjow watched intently as the other arrancar traded lines. His hand never moved from his zanpakuto, his blue eyes narrowed, flickering from one to another. What to do, what to do. Before he could think, however, the first arrancar, the one with the zero, had turned back to Grimmjow, and the blue-haired Espada focused all his attention on him.

"Grimmjow you are welcome to join me and the ranks of espada if you so choose. Don't worry you don't have to answer me now. You have a day to think about it."

Before he could say another word he was gone, leaving Grimmjow full of rage. "Who the hell does he think I am?!" he growled out loud, completely forgetting Doyle's presence. (Well, even if he remembered Doyle's presence it wouldn't have stopped him from this fit of rage....)

"That no good, fucking bastard!!" Grimmjow's eyes had darkened with powerful anger, and he had ended up stabbing the sand with his zanpakuto. "If he fucking thinks I'll join him, submit to him, he's fucking out of his fucking nut-sized mind!!!!"

Grimmjow was growling now, and with his fangs protruding, he looked more vicious and panther-like than ever. Grimmjow would never do something like join him! The very idea was preposterous! He'd already gone through hell as Aizen's underling, how could anyone expect him to do it again?! No, no way!

"That asshole doesn't know who he's dealing with! I'll make him regret suggesting such a thing! I'll make him fucking regret even laying eyes on me!!!!"
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:18 pm

"You know under the old circumstances i would have to agree with you grimy, i would even give you a round of applause and motivation.... But these are not the old days of Lord Aizen, changing times call for changing ways, even you have to agree with that. Though i highly doubt that you will say you do, but ill just assume that you did." Doyle said as he moved his hand off of his chin and let himself fall down into the sands from the rock he was on, landing softly on his feet as he touched the desert floor with not a single grain of sand disturbed by his fall.

"You see Grimm you are still thinking in the old ways... and you have personally seen where that has brought to you to... groveling in the sands with barley a hint of your former glory." he said as he began slowly walking towards the former Espada with his arms crossed over his shoulder. "Now you can grovel and pout out here in the desert all you want but that will get you no were i can assure you that. Or you can do something about it."

He stopped himself when he stood next to the arrancar "Consider this Grimmy boy. I know what you are considering, you see the throne and you want to place the crown upon your head... Make yourself the King. But your level of power right now is still of the same level as when you found yourself defeated by a human and cut down by one of your own. But you will be finding that the next generation of Espada are... in a different stage far beyond what you are at now... As well as our new fearless leader. Meaning that if you want to make yourself the king... you need to put yourself on a new level. And the only way that you can do that is with him... and once you get the strength you need from him. You can play king. Consider it. Just play along for a while... not like you have anything better to do out here in a desert. Though i don't want to put any bad ideas in your head." he said ending his little speech to the former Espada. He knew that Grimmjow could be very useful in the future, though he needed to become stronger to do so. Though really he just wanted to see how this would all play out, what he would do to make himself the king.
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:25 pm

As soon as the other arrancar started speaking, Grimmjow snapped back to look at him. He'd forgotten he was even there.

"You know under the old circumstances i would have to agree with you grimy, i would even give you a round of applause and motivation.... But these are not the old days of Lord Aizen, changing times call for changing ways, even you have to agree with that. Though i highly doubt that you will say you do, but ill just assume that you did. You see Grimm you are still thinking in the old ways... and you have personally seen where that has brought to you to... groveling in the sands with barley a hint of your former glory. Now you can grovel and pout out here in the desert all you want but that will get you no were i can assure you that. Or you can do something about it."

That fucking... why the hell did everyone have to be against him?!?! Sure, Grimmjow wasn't one to agree with people, to stand by people and be part of a group, but how the hell could this guy agree with that idiot?! The old circumstances... so fucking what?! This was the same thing, wasn't it?! If they joined the others they would be under command again! They wouldn't be free to do as they wished! And for that guy to say he was groveling bad he lost all his power....

Grimmjow's fangs parted in a vicious growl. He didn't need anyone but himself! He would do just fine alone! Grimmjow was about to tell this guy that, to curse him out and attempt to slaughter him, when the other arrancar started to speak again.

"Consider this Grimmy boy. I know what you are considering, you see the throne and you want to place the crown upon your head... Make yourself the King. But your level of power right now is still of the same level as when you found yourself defeated by a human and cut down by one of your own. But you will be finding that the next generation of Espada are... in a different stage far beyond what you are at now... As well as our new fearless leader. Meaning that if you want to make yourself the king... you need to put yourself on a new level. And the only way that you can do that is with him... and once you get the strength you need from him. You can play king. Consider it. Just play along for a while... not like you have anything better to do out here in a desert. Though i don't want to put any bad ideas in your head."

...The King? No, that wasn't what he wanted at all... well, not really. He had no desire to command the other Espada... though that would be kinda nice. All he wanted was to be free to command himself. And kill that new leader, Nishi too, that would be nice. And this guy too.

"Damn you... stop speaking like you know better than me! I've never even fucking seen you around here before! Who says you know best? I bet I could wipe you out in a minute! But I'll resist until after you've heard everything I have to say...."

Grimmjow moved closer to the other, his eyes boring into Doyle's. "You're don't even fucking deserve to be called an Espada! You're more suited to be somebody's lap-dog! You're just going to do what that ass says, to submit to him and let him be in control! I hate people like that, people who don't even think for themselves and let others lead them! Hell, you're not even fucking worth my time!"
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:44 pm

"Damn you... stop speaking like you know better than me! I've never even fucking seen you around here before! Who says you know best? I bet I could wipe you out in a minute! But I'll resist until after you've heard everything I have to say...."

A single thought came through his mind when he heard Grimmjow say those last few words... Bingo. He had the Arrancar caught in his words, enticed and enchanted from his... well smooth way of speaking, thinking that more humerus than true... weather Grimmjow would admit it or not he had caught his attention. The former espada could say anything he wanted... but Doyle knew better.

"You're don't even fucking deserve to be called an Espada! You're more suited to be somebody's lap-dog! You're just going to do what that ass says, to submit to him and let him be in control! I hate people like that, people who don't even think for themselves and let others lead them! Hell, you're not even fucking worth my time!"

Doyle chuckled a bit after hearing this "Maybe i am... or maybe i am not... who knows. I'm just one person. Though maybe i shouldn't be taking the advice to a arrancar who is groveling in the sand, pouting in a pool of his own failure rather than doing something about it. So my suggestion... if you can do better... What do you have to lose.?" Doyle stated to Grimmjow, even he would have a hard time fighting that logic, though he knew he would try simply because another told him. Doyle also knew the truth of Grimmjow's own statements that he was merely submiting to him. Though he never said he was being controled, he just needed to take his time and then jump in when the right time came but untill then... he just played along.

"Though if you feel like it, i can always indulge myself to make you grovel like a animal." he said with a sarcastic tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:46 am

"Maybe i am... or maybe i am not... who knows. I'm just one person. Though maybe i shouldn't be taking the advice to a arrancar who is groveling in the sand, pouting in a pool of his own failure rather than doing something about it. So my suggestion... if you can do better... What do you have to lose.?"

Groveling? Dammit! Why the hell did he have to get his arm torn by a hollow today of all days?! It just wasn't fear! Sure he was the one who had attacked the hollow, but there wasn't anything else to do! Was he supposed to die of boredom? And it also wasn't his fault that he felt much weaker and more tired since that last fight with Ichigo. This was all Aizen's fault! And joining that Cero Espada would be doing better? Maybe his wounds would heal and he might get his power back faster, but he'd be a caged animal again. There was nothing in the world the blue-haired former Espada hated more than being controlled. It did serious damage to his pride.

Damn, that asshole was speaking again... what other useless things did he have to say?

"Though if you feel like it, i can always indulge myself to make you grovel like a animal."

Grimmjow couldn't hold back a growl of irritation. The pride that hadn't been torn apart by Aizen flared up again. "You actually think you can do that? You actually fucking think you're better, stronger than me?!?!"
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:05 am

"You actually think you can do that? You actually fucking think you're better, stronger than me?!?!"

"Haha... Ah that is why you will always amuse me Grimmy boy, generally predictable yes, but unwavering thoughts none the least. Of course i do grimmy, hence why i said it... but i don't want you to be in another weakened state then you wont be able to do anything at the level i want to see then." he said to Grimmjow with the sound of something polite yet seemingly mocking.

"You probably wont even answer but Tell me this at least. What are you going to do out here? Wait for the right moment to take power, to kill all that oppose you? Common we both know that you are better than that...." he said wondering if Grimmjow would really become a espada again, though then again he already knew the answer the former Espada would make even if there were so many good reasons why he should. The one thing interesting about Grimmjow was this fact, unwavering resolve despite the facts piled up against him. In all honesty he didn't really care for the arrancar other than that, but it was merely the fact that he had a history, a reason different than the other Espada who are merely there for more simple reasons... himself included.
Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:51 pm

"Haha... Ah that is why you will always amuse me Grimmy boy, generally predictable yes, but unwavering thoughts none the least. Of course i do grimmy, hence why i said it... but i don't want you to be in another weakened state then you wont be able to do anything at the level i want to see then."

You're not better than me, you're not, you're not, you're not!!! Grimmjow wanted more than anything to scream that at him, but he figured he'd probably sound like a child having a temper tantrum.

"You probably wont even answer but Tell me this at least. What are you going to do out here? Wait for the right moment to take power, to kill all that oppose you? Common we both know that you are better than that...."

He didn't know. Grimmjow didn't have any fucking clue what he was going to do and he hated himself for it. He could always try to kill everyone that opposed him... but all in all he thought that would probably end in his death. After all, who knew how many people were already in league with that Cero Espada!

"I'll think of something," he muttered, looking away and trying to seem more sure of himself that he felt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering [Open]   Wandering [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering [Open]
Page 1 of 1