Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
The meeting Vote_lcapThe meeting Voting_barThe meeting Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
The meeting EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
The meeting EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
The meeting EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
The meeting EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
The meeting EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
The meeting EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
The meeting EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
The meeting EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
The meeting EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

The meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: The meeting   The meeting EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Twenty five fete below the ground where footsteps echoed in the town of Karakura, there was the organization known solely as the Vizard corpses. It was a group of the fabled Vizard race, gathered under one banner lead by the powerful master of war. Zane Hataro, formerly known as Kenpachi Hataro so many eons ego. Today was the same as any other, the head vizard sitting upon a chair made fully of stone, but designed and carved to resemble a dragon behind his back with the head reaching above his height of six foot four and casting a shadow down infront of him. The area , from his location appeared only like a vast number of hallways, ten if anyone bothered counting, but each lead to a different room with a specific purpose. The hallway directly infront of him was the path one crossed when first entering the warehouse. It lead to small circuler room of complete darkness making it near impossible to see. Exacty twenty five feet above that room was a tile that opened, connecting the Vizard warehouse to the outside town. The tile was located inside a small abandoned house, just inside the door. it could be triggered by merely transmitting a small amount of hollow reishi into it. That caused it to open for exactly ten seconds, nothing more. At the bottom of the tile, as well as on the ceiling in every room of the area was a small card taped onto each location that locked spiritual energy inside the warehouse to avoid detection by any unwanted guests. Zane had recently ordered one of his allys to gather a specific former member of the Gotei to this location. He wanted to have a small chat with the individual in order to further his own ideales. Seeing as it had been about half an hour since the man's departure, the head vizard suspected that they would be arriving, very soon infact. What most would find odd about Zane at first glance is that he had no zanpakto at his side like other shinigami and had a spiritual pressure level of Vice Captain at most. This was due to him surpressing his power to it's lowest possible extent. Lowering it anymore was literally quite impossible for him to do. Zane had his arms rested upon the two stone tails of the dragon-carved chair. The eyes of the sculpture were pointed directly at the entrance with a thin, near unnoticable black glow coming from the center.
Back to top Go down

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Kurochi had led the two shinigami to Zane, as ordered. He walked down into the entrance and led them through it. "here we are." Kurochi had already seen the underground base, so it was no shock to him.
Back to top Go down

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:33 pm

Kaien followed the the man to what appears to be the base of his operation, Kaien smiled and as he stepd through it was a drop. Kaien quickly put reitsu to his feet so that he would be able too catch himself from falling a little. But by the time he did so he was a little to late and made a big crash on the ground but not taking much damage from it.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Kade and other shinigami were led or some weird base something like military place or something out of the ordinary something tells me that he should have stay in bed. Something big was going on and somebody was pulling a lot of strings here sending a vizard to fetch him the guy just wanted a beer a call it a day. The reiatsu in here was huge and better then his own so whatever he does he better not play any of his tricks here. But somebody's spiritual pressure was unbelievable the thoughts about leaving wasn't a option anymore whoever it was could kill in an instant. Was this unknown person....Aizen?

Kade thought "No this is someone else somebody who's been training a damn lot something that I should have been doing but really I've been playing fugitive games with the Soul society too much". Somebody was sitting on a stone chair maybe this was one who wanted him. "Alright, What's going on? I assume your boss around here aren't you?"
Back to top Go down

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:03 pm

Zane Hataro sensed the spiritual pressure of his second-in-command with another weaker force. It must have been the one he ordered to be brought here. Looking at the darkened hallway that slowly got brighter as it neared the center of the complex, he saw the two coming closer, however, a crash was also heard, as if one had just fallen from the 25 foot drop at the entrance. The vizard expected that the two were followed, however, that would reveal itself in time. His current concern was the rogue. He looked down at the individual and parted his lips speaking in a tone of near-emotionless sound, when in truth it was only overly-calm. "That would be correct, shinigami. I have brought you here for..a job...You see, I know about your recent history. I can clear your name and get you back into the Gotei...All I would need in return is a small favor. On the other hand, if you don't want to go back, I can get you a safe position here in compensation that you work for me. Either way, you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:04 pm

The thought of returning to the Soul society wasn't something that he wanted but the real killer still remain but he couldn't ask for both. He didn't have much of friendship inside the Soul society but he wanted power and then again the word compensation was a good word for his favor. However, Kade wanted to know how well was he going to be compensated what could this guy have to offer him. Once he did have some alone maybe this powerful guy could give him the chance to clear his name and this can all end. "Well, I don't like choice number one that after the real killer is still roaming free around seireitei...however number two sounds interesting.....working here and being compensated" Kade thought things might get better for him but the guy felt bad about leaving the new science captain like that maybe sooner or later he'll meet him again.

"What do you want me to do? I'm hoping if I'm to be compensated there must be an agenda or a special mission that your planning here" He said gently.
Back to top Go down

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Kaien then came out of the darkness as he listned up on the conversation he couldnt help but want to also be able to get in on this, he could tell that the man was someon important and most likly hiding something, thats why Kaien had his gaurds up for any attacks coming.

"I want in on this"

Kaien said plainly not showing any signs of emotion at all.
Back to top Go down

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:12 pm

"alright, I'm outa here zane, I got things to do, hope ya dont mind" He smirked and floated back up the drop.
Back to top Go down

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Zane Hataro was abit displeased that the former Vice Captain decided to go with choice, B, however his expression showed no sign of change to indicate this. Oh well, he could always use the individual for some other job. That was when another being, also of shinigami nature, showed up from the dark hallway. Seems they wanted in on his little proposition as well. Luckilly, this second male was much stronger then the first and could be of even more use, however, how could he trust them? They were likly a captain after all, and thus would be against him. The vizard glanced at the both of them, pondering what to do with the two of them. He needed more allys, but would these two be worth accepting in the Vizard clan? Zane would just have to see and make his decision later. " For what you are to do, you have no specific job until stated so. I will give out a mission from time to time, other then that, you are fine, You can use this base as a warehouse.....Now, as for you." he said, his glance now directed toward the captain-level shinigami. "Just why exactly should I trust you? You are powerful, yes, but you could very well be a spy...I know this other being isn't simply because of his recent history. However, you I know nothing about.
Back to top Go down

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:48 pm

"You cant there is no way possible for you to be able to trust me untill I prove it to you by any means nessicary",

Kaien said plainly. It was the first time ever that Kaien had shown no emotion anbout anything. He usallly is happy and cheerful but at the momment he was dead serious and there was no time to be happy and cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Using this base as an warehouse this was going another place to call home still another boss was calling but at least the captain commander that was certain. Now that he was following orders he looked at his body thinking his spiritual pressure wasn't at the level that he wanted it to be. The other guy could easilt make mince meat outta him so the first order of business was increasing his strength, his spiritual pressure and then learning new powers. "Very well, Kade Hiroshima waits your commmand sir"
Back to top Go down

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Zane Hataro started to examin the two shinigami's spiritual pressure more closely to get an exact idea of what their power was. While doing so, he started speaking again, first to Kade, then to the captain of the Gotei. "Kade, for now, you can just stay in this base for a hideout. However, if you see any rogue shinigami, arrancar, vizard, any of them. Bring that individual here. As for you..... With your power, I assume you were either a former or current captain in the Gotei? I would like you to do some spying for me..I want info on the gotei...One report a week should be fine."
Back to top Go down

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:13 pm

Kaien listned to what the man had said, he shook his head to show he acknolege what he asked.

"Is there anything specific you would like to know, and what about the special power when I will be able to get it"

Kaien said in a plain tone. He didnt want to show his man no tpye of emotion, because emotions will get you killed if he use them on the wrong people. Thats why Kaien never tells anyone who he likes or love.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:02 pm

The guy wanted more people in this gang however he wasn't one to argue with such a man his orders needed to be obeyed, Kade wanted to make a best impression. He would follow this man's orders but for now this base was sanctuary a place to make himself a better shinigami. However, Kade would have to train and follow orders and that was his two best options right now, he didn't want to go back to the Soul society. As Kaien was talking about this power meaning being compensated but good things come to those who wait so he'll do his job good....and he do it real good and see what this vizard boss has to offer. Kade thought of few people Neliel and Grimmjow might join this new foundation but Neliel was such of goodie two shoes she might decline the boss's offer. However, Grimmjow might join up but it will only be good if Kade shows that he's strong enough to the power of this organization and what it means and the benefits it brings if there are any.

"It shall be done, sir" Kade said.

"I will need to get stronger and better then I am the bad things I've never learned any kido because strength & power was my thing" Kade thought. The ex-shinigami wonder if this was a hideout maybe he could get some higher training for strength, kido and perhaps bankai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting   The meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting
Page 1 of 1