Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Captain Meeting (open to all captains) Vote_lcapCaptain Meeting (open to all captains) Voting_barCaptain Meeting (open to all captains) Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Captain Meeting (open to all captains) Vote_lcapCaptain Meeting (open to all captains) Voting_barCaptain Meeting (open to all captains) Vote_rcap 
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Captain Meeting (open to all captains)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Captain Meeting (open to all captains) Empty
PostSubject: Captain Meeting (open to all captains)   Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:13 pm

It was silent in the room. Sitting in a chair at the end of the empty hall where the captains meet. The captain commander stood up straight. Her emerald turquoise eyes starring straight ahead. She had announced for the captains to gather. It was time to see if all of the captains were present and to discuss what happened with aizen.

The captain commander looked like she was eighteen year old woman. With Blond hair that slightly passed down her shoulders and was tied back in a loose ponytail. Her bangs falling over her eyes which were framed with long light eyelashes and thin eyebrows. Her full light pink lips was in a neutral frown. Her skin is a smooth cream peach skin. She wore her usual shinigami uniform with a sleeveless Captain's haori with a purple outlining on the inside. Which was tied securely around her waist by a dark purple sash which held her black and white twin zanpakuto strapped to it.

Kurai sighed, then heard footsteps walking towards the door. She stood up from her chair. She was petite only five foot three. With a small frame, yet curvy figure and supple D cup sized breasts. She stood up straight and let her hands fall to her sides. She waited silently and patiently as the doors slid open.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Meeting (open to all captains)   Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:31 am

Sebastian had been in the middle of a sparing session with his squad when he had received a hell butterfly that had been sent by the captain commander, requesting all captains to attend an emergency meeting. Handing over the lead to his vice Captain, Sebastian quickly rushed over to the first division barracks.

Upon his arrival, Sebastian was greeted by a few of the division one members that he had once gone to the academy with long ago. After saying a quick hello to them the captain rushed down the vast and long hallway wondering if he was late. Finally arriving at the doors to the meeting room the eighth division captain took a deep breath and pushed the door open and to his surprise he was the first to arrive.

Sebastian walked into the room and took a bow to the captain commander and then took his place in the room and awaited the arrival of the other captains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Meeting (open to all captains)   Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:12 am

Kurai watched as sebastian walked in, bowed to her and took his place in his usual spot.Kurai smiled.good evening Sebastian she greeted politely as she waited for the other captains to show up. where in the world is everyone? kurai asked herself mentally as she pushed back a strand of hair that hung over her eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Meeting (open to all captains)   Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Once again, Yayoi was in the lab when it came to being called forth for the captain's meeting. With a loud sigh of frustration as let her head hang slightly. "I was about to make a breakthrough! Damn... Oh well... Time to do real work, I guess..." She said to herself. On her way on t lab, she grabbed her Haiori, slipping it on over her arms, and leaving her barracks.

Yayoi's voice was a soft melody as she hummed, using her shunpo to get to the first squadron's barracks as well as to the location of the captain's meeting. As she entered, she halted her humming and stepped into the room. The young woman's head bowing to the captain commander and then giving a friendly smile before taking her seat in her appropriate chair.

Her eyes scanned the room as they usually did, noticing that not all captains had arrived. 'Saw this coming..' She thought but then looked at the only two people within the room, the Captain Commander and Captain of the Eighth Division.
Back to top Go down
Malicia Nephilim

Malicia Nephilim

PostSubject: Re: Captain Meeting (open to all captains)   Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:56 am

[ BGM ]

As time passed, most other captains [currently empty spots and MIA players] arrived shortly. They took their places in the traditional two rows of six perpendicular to the Captain Commander's position. A few snarky comments were exchanged here and there as the officers came in, but nothing of major importance took place. The time outside could be observed each time the sliding doors would open; the sky was clear as most often, letting the sun glaze down in a heated standard day.

Some more time passed and a few captains were still missing, namely, the 5th and 10th divisions'. The 5th Division's captain had herself been quite taken by her personal investigations but it was no rare occurrence to see her late. As a matter of fact, it was almost surprising to see her enter the room with not too much delay and not last to top it. Even during captain meetings, she did not bother to close her Haori and it was simply resting on her shoulders, letting see her shirt below of pure white which was in a sense reminiscent of the Arrancar uniform. However, her short red skirt and belts were quite enough to break the black/white pattern. A few golden patterns could also be seen ornamenting symmetrically her shirt, barely buttoned.

The small woman took her place, still harboring her usual smirk and no apparent concern for whether she was late or not nor about her clothings. She already had an idea about what was going to be said during the meeting and it was mostly redundant to her, but she would play along...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Meeting (open to all captains)   Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:56 am

Vaiza yawned loudly after being woken up from one of his cat naps due to receiving a message from a hell butterfly to attend an important meeting. This was actually going to be his first captain’s meeting since he became a captain earlier that morning. He quite enjoyed meeting the captain commander when he was appointed captain of Squad Two. All he could remember was not being able to take his gaze off her voluptuous chest. He stretched then finally decided to get out of his desk chair, which he was currently sitting in. He grabbed his haori put it on then left his barracks.

He used his shunpo to quickly reach the doors of the meeting room. He straightened out his haori and his shinigami attire. Upon entering the room he immediately noticed that only four captains had arrived at the meeting counting the captain commander. As he walked to his appropriate seat, he couldn’t help but glance at the other two female captains in the room other than the head captain. He so already loved the fact of being a captain. He sat down in his chair moments later, but not before properly bowing to the captain commander.

“I hope I’m not too late head captain”, he said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Meeting (open to all captains)   Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Kurai watched as the captains of the twelfth,fifth, and second division stepped into the room. Kurai smiled at them as they took their place.Welcome Yayoi,Malicia, and Vaiza glad to see that you were able to make it her tone was friendly and not at all sarcastic. and she actually meant what she said.“I hope I’m not too late head captain” Kurai smiled at the second division captain.not at all Vaiza,and i'm glad to see that you are accepting your new role quite well she replied. As they took their seats Kurai noticed Malicia's attire. Back when Yamamoto was head captain this would be seen as unacceptable. But since kurai wasn't comfortable with being bossy about something as minor as uniform she decided to let it go. Kurai looked over at the other captains that seemed to have nothing else to say about anything. Silence hung over the room as they awaited for the other captains to make their appearance.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Captain Meeting (open to all captains)   Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:30 pm

As he walking down the hallway back to his office with a stack of paper a black butterfly landed on his head. Kira looked up slightly and held out his finger. Seeing his finger the black hell butterfly went and sat on his finger instead. As it did so, the blond third squad captain heard the announcement that there was a captains meeting. After the butterfly flew away he continued to walk back to his office. Upon entering he set the stack of paper and headed for the door were he ran into his third seat. I’ve got some paperwork for you Captain Kira. " Place it on my desk I’ve got a meeting" the blond said in a calm tone before walking past the shorter boy. Figuring that most of the captains were probably already there he flashed stepped outside and then to the first division barracks.

Once at the door to the meeting room he entered and bowed to the head captain. " Good morning head captain I’m sorry if I’m late I just received the message. " The blond said respectively before taking his spot in line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Meeting (open to all captains)   Captain Meeting (open to all captains) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Good morning head captain I’m sorry if I’m late I just received the message. " Kurai nodded once and smiled as she laughed a bit nervously as he called her captain commander. Hello and Quite alright Izuru your just in time like everyone else and really like I mentioned before to everyone there is no need to use honorifics with me, Kurai is just fine The captain commander said in a polite tone. Everyone was aware that she wasn't comfortable with her ranking title. As izuru sat down kurai thought.just a few more captains and the meeting can begin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Meeting (open to all captains)   Captain Meeting (open to all captains) Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain Meeting (open to all captains)
Page 1 of 1