Bleach Integrity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Integrity

A year after Aizen's captured by the shinigami, he escapes! In the human world, people are getting killed by the hundreds. Everyone's in a panic. It IS Aizen doing the killing though, right?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Important Links
Templates
Staff
Head Admin
Byakuya Kuchiki

Affiliates
Bleach Destiny's Door
Top posters
Malicia Nephilim
Snowstorm (open) Vote_lcapSnowstorm (open) Voting_barSnowstorm (open) Vote_rcap 
Shiko Rose Yu
Valentina Heartly
Folemy Amenta
Byakuya Kuchiki
Miata
Xavier Leblanc
Kojiro Soyoki
Kade
Yokkyu Fuman
Latest topics
» Bleach Armageddon Day v2.0
Snowstorm (open) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 am by Oyama-kun

» Did we seriously get Hacked?
Snowstorm (open) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:45 am by Malicia Nephilim

» My new site
Snowstorm (open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Closed
Snowstorm (open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm by Malicia Nephilim

» Site's back
Snowstorm (open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am by Drake Nightingale

» Hey Been A While
Snowstorm (open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Folemy Amenta

» Drake Nightingale
Snowstorm (open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 am by Drake Nightingale

» Bleach Revolution Rpg
Snowstorm (open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm by Daniel

» Hattori Hanzo's relationships
Snowstorm (open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 am by Izuru Kira

Snowstorm (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Snowstorm (open) Empty
PostSubject: Snowstorm (open)   Snowstorm (open) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:57 am

Snow fell down from the cloudy sky,lightly did it fall at first but thenit became heavier. The grass had become sprinkled with snow in no time flat and the temperature seemed to drop. Walking through the field of ice and snow was a young woman. The woman stood a total of four feet and eleven inches in height, rather petite with a small frame yet curvy hourglass shaped figure.her lavender colored hair was short in length passing her chin with a rather spikey style.her bangs framing her face complimenting her cute elvish like features.her eyes were an icy blue with no pupils yet they are still lovely to look at.her skin,flawless and pale with a slight peachy tone to it.her full pale pink lips parted slightly as she stuck a cherry flavored lollipop in her mouth. Her attire consisted of a white kimono with blue flowery designs that outlined her figure nicely.the sleeves were long and the kimono stopped above her knees.showing her long slender legs.no shoes were worn on her feet.

Mizore looked around the area as very little people were around. Many had gone home due to the cold. The snow fairy shrugged. That was fine with her, she didn't mind being alone anyways. As she walked big snowflakes whirled around forming into a chair that soon froze hard enough for it to be able to be of use to her. Mizore sat down on the ice made chair and crossed her legs while lightly suckling on the candy that was in her mouth. Enjoying the cool, fruity flavor of the lollipop. She then got tired of sitting down at stood up again. With a slight wave of her hand the frozen chair shattered into shards of ice and snow. The wind blowing away the evidence of the chairs existence. Coating the ground with more snow. Within minutes the area had a good three inches of snow. Mizore smiled happily. She loved it when temperatures were cold and snow covered everything. Much more beautiful than hot summer days. The only thing missing from the beauty was one thing...

Mizore looked around for the perfect spot. Since no one was here and there was plenty of room, she cracked her knuckles and knelt. Placing the palm of her hands on the ground. Nothing seemed to happen at first, then the snow on the ground shifted. Forming themselves into white and light blue flowers. They were like real flowers. Their petals delicate to touch yet because they were formed from snow they were cold and stayed healthy from the frozen weather. These snow made roses bloomed around the field.adding to the beauty of Mizore's winter wonderland. She smiled to herself and hummed sweetly and softly. The area around her had begun to look like the frozen garden she kept at home. Except much bigger and she knew that when she left the area. The clouds would go away,the snow would stop and everything would melt as the temperature would become warm again. This saddened her a bit but she shook it off. Deciding to just enjoy her temporary stay while she could. She carefuly picked a frozen flower from the groun. And tucked it above her ear so that the flower would lightly stick to her hair like a large snowflake. She then sat down on the ground underneath a now snow covered sakura tree and closed her eyes as she began to relax...
Back to top Go down

Snowstorm (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowstorm (open)   Snowstorm (open) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:59 am

Nelliel stepped through the Gargantua and into a field of snow and snow flowers. It was beautiful but freezing to her cold skin. Her bare feet dug instantly into the snow and she sunk down to hug her knees to try and keep warm sitting in the snow hiding her bare rear from the air. Nelliel leaned back slightly and looked down at her skin. Her breasts normally a soft curve of the breast was now interrupted but goosebumps running along the skin and and her normally soft nipple now hardened like rubber. Nelliel couldn't help rubbing them a little before returning to the knee hugging position again. Her normally wavy blueish green hair now clung to her body being filled with white flakes almost matching her mask. Nel saw another girl. As Nelliel shivered she spoke. "Hi!. Im Nelliel. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

Snowstorm (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowstorm (open)   Snowstorm (open) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:17 am

Mizore felt a strange presence come close, the spiritual energy was dense and had the eerie feeling of a hollow.though it was more shinigami like than an actual hollow. Arrancar. Mizore concluded. Just as she had expected a garganta opened out stepped a woman completely nude in the process shivering in a small ball near the ground. The snow woman thought that the arrancar was quite pretty. Perfect curves,big bust and long green hair. Walking closer to where the girl was she knelt down slightly. Studying the arrancars face with her crystal like eyes. She pulled the lollipop out of her mouth for a moment and spoke."I'm a snow woman, Mizore shirayuki...you don't seem to like the cold like I do.." she stated in a soft yet neutral tone. She tilted her head slightly and asked.what brings you here? And while you explain that here... Mizore removed her kimono so she was only wearing her bra and panties while snow swirled around mizore and formed into a pure white kimono. Similar to the one she previously wore.take this and clothe yourself before someone sees you in such a condition she told her while handing Neliel her kimono.
Back to top Go down

Snowstorm (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowstorm (open)   Snowstorm (open) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:29 am

Nelliel took the kimono with a smile. "Thank you. I enjoy the snow just not being naked in it. As for why i'm here? I'm here to see Orihime-chan. I want her to help me fix my mask. Do you know where she lives?" Nelliel wasn't good about sensing spiritual pressure. To much time spent as little Nel she was out of practice. As is she almost couldn't make the Gargantua. It took her 3 tries just to get here. Nelliel didn't notice a lot coming from this girl but she was definitely above average for a human since Nelliel couldn't sense a lot of people near by that were close to it at all. Nelliel stood up a little in order to see how the Kimono fit. The bottom fit fine but she couldn't get the top closed. Also it was a little short. Nelliel was about 5-6 inches taller then the girl. Nel was also larger in bust so it couldn't be closed entirely so Nel left the top part open in order to give a sort of rangiku look with her breasts showing. Blushing at this sight Nelliel pulled her hair forward and tucks it in front of her trying to hide her breasts but doesn't succeed to well in doing so.
Back to top Go down

Snowstorm (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowstorm (open)   Snowstorm (open) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:45 am

"Thank you. I enjoy the snow just not being naked in it. As for why i'm here? I'm here to see Orihime-chan. I want her to help me fix my mask. Do you know where she lives?" Mizore gave the girl a small smile back in return while standing back up. She had to look up slightly since she was much taller than she was not to mention a few sizes bigger. Mizore placed the lollipop back into her mouth and shook her head a few times."no I am sorry, I have not heard of this Orihime person let alone know where she lives but I suppose I could assist you in looking for her since I have nothing else to do" the way the woman spoke was slightly different then that of normal humans that lived in karakura town. And at the moment her attire was much different than normal citizens. plus while we're at it shall we go find new attire? I can see that my clothes are a bit too small for your body" mizore adjusted the kimono as best she could and managed to tuck in most of the fabric inbetween Neliel's large breasts. Covering it up a bit more than it was a moment ago.
Back to top Go down

Snowstorm (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowstorm (open)   Snowstorm (open) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:56 am

Nelliel gasped slightly as the girls hands started fiddling with her breasts. Pulling back her hair her cleavage was much more fashionable. However she was nervous about stretching the fabric. Nelliel hadn't been to the human world enough to notice the difference in accent from the girl but she was happy about the clothes offer. Nelliel smiled at the girl. "Lead the way Mizore-Kun. I dont know this place to well. I don't have any money unfourtently so i cant pay. I'm sorry." Nelliel was happy to find a new friend.
Back to top Go down

Snowstorm (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowstorm (open)   Snowstorm (open) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:28 am

Mizore waved her hand and sniffed."no trouble at all I don't have any human money either so we will just have to quickly take something then leave before being seen.." with that Mizore formed an ice made snowboard underneath their feet and froze their feet In place."hold on tight Neliel" was her only warning before the snow launched the forward in a fast pace. Traveling down a hill, she noticed a store not too far from them and smirked. a ramp made from ice formed and the snowboard hit it.sending the two sailing through the air and towards the entrence of the store.Mizore caused the snowboard to melt away and with a single flip. A cloud of snow swirled underneath them. Causing them to hover a few inches off the ground for a moment before disappearing. Mizore nodded once to nel.Wait here I'll fetch us a new attire." with that Mizore walked inside easily blending in with the crowd. She grabbed the nearest clothing that was close in her size then grabbed another outfit that would surely fit nel. Then without making a sound she slipped past the crowd and managed to return back to the green haired arrancars side. Holding up Neliel's new clothing.here.." Mizore quickly snatched off the kimono and replaced it with a white long sleeve button up shirt, a black skirt and shoes. She then took a ribbon she had found and tied up nel's hair so it was now in a loose ponytail with her bangs framing her face. She then topped the outfit with a matching sunhat to hide the mask."there you look nice! she said with a small smile while the snow made kimono melted off And she began getting changed herself. Her outfit consisted of a white sweatshirt with long blue sleeves that hung off the shoulders showing the straps of a black undershirt,a checkered skirt with a belt tied around one of her thighs. Knee high socks and white shoes complete with a golden coin necklace around her neck. She smiled while taking the cherry flavored candy from her mouth."what do you think Neliel-san?"
Back to top Go down

Snowstorm (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowstorm (open)   Snowstorm (open) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:10 am

Nelliel hugged to Mizore as they took off. Nelliel had never done it before but now she was really interested in doing it again however that would have to wait. Nelliel waited in the snow while Mizore ran inside the store. When she came back out she stripped her and dressed her right their in front of the busy store. Nelliel felt embarrassed and exposed. Finally dressed She felt miss matched and didn't like hiding her mask but let it go. "what do you think Neliel-san?" Nelliel smiled. "You look cute." Nelliel looked around. She didn't know where to go or what to do now. "Thank you for you help Mizore-san but i really need to find Orihime-san..." With that said Orihime stepped through a Gargantua she opened beside her and disappeared.

~Exit.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snowstorm (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowstorm (open)   Snowstorm (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowstorm (open)
Page 1 of 1